Kauai Cold Brew Ground Coffee is a medley of 25% Kauai-grown coffee beans directly from our estate and 75% premium Arabica coffee beans. Cold brewing is an artisanal method of making smooth, low-acid coffee by slowly steeping roasted coffee in cold water. Not all coffee produces a tasty cold brew, so we’ve specifically developed this blend for an ideal flavor. Our blend produces a refreshing brew with natural sweetness and no bitter notes.
1. Combine a ratio of 1/3 cup coffee to every 1 cup water, stir then cover.
2. Steep 10-14 hours in your refrigerator.
3. Line strainer with coffee filter or cheese cloth and place over separate pitcher.
4. Filter contents slowly through strainer.
5. Pour cold brew concentrate over ice and dilute with water/milk at 1:1 ratio, or to taste.
6. Refrigerate remaining concentrate and enjoy within 7-10 days.
Orthodox Union Certified Kosher
Be the first to review this product!Write Review