Crafted Without Compromise for Over 137 Years.™
Since 1878, coffee lovers have been starting their day with a taste of always great coffee from Hills Bros.® From the beginning, brothers Reuben and Austin Hills made an unwavering commitment to quality and Hills Bros.® Coffee was born. From the finest beans and most innovative roasting methods to our delectable blends, Hills Bros.® has been crafting delicious coffee without compromise to happy coffee drinkers worldwide. The Pacific Blend is a unique medium roasted blend of rare and diverse coffee beans from the Pacific tropics. Our ground coffee is made from 100% premium coffee beans that are hand-selected from the finest growing regions around the world. Blended and roasted the same way since we started, you are guaranteed to consistently get a great cup of coffee. Hills Bros.® ground coffee is gluten free and Orthodox Union Certified Kosher, and our recyclable stainless-steel cans keep the coffee fresher longer. From the finest beans and most innovative roasting methods to our delicious blends, Hills Bros.® has delighted customers, blending and roasting amazing coffee for over a century. Today, Hills Bros.® Coffee continues to be crafted without compromise. Whether it's your start to the day every morning, your afternoon pick-me-up or after dinner wind down, the authentic taste of always great coffee from Hills Bros.® will always be something to look forward to.
- PACIFIC BLEND - Hills Bros.® Pacific Blend coffee is a unique medium roasted blend of rare and diverse coffee beans from the Pacific tropics. Each sip consistently offers that dependable smooth coffee taste, day in and day out.
- 100% PREMIUM COFFEE - Hills Bros.® ground coffee contains a rich blend of 100% premium coffee beans that have been roasted to perfection. Each cup delivers the consistently great flavor that Hills Bros.® is known for.
- FOR THE BEST CUP OF COFFEE - Use 1 Tablespoon of coffee for each 6-ounce cup of water. Adjust the amount of coffee to suit your taste. After opening, replace lid and store coffee in a cool, dry place to preserve freshness.
- KOSHER AND GLUTEN FREE - Hills Bros.® coffee is Orthodox Union Certified Kosher and also gluten free.
- ALWAYS GREAT COFFEE - From the finest beans and most innovative roasting methods to our delicious blends, Hills Bros.® has delighted customers for 140 years. Today, Hills Bros.® Coffee continues to be crafted without compromise.