- Place coffee grounds in pitcher or jar.
- Pour 1 cup of water for every 1/3 cup of coffee into pitcher or jar and stir until the grounds are fully saturated.
- Cover pitcher with lid or plastic wrap.
- Steep for 10-14 hours in refrigerator.
- Line a strainer with a coffee filter or cheese cloth, place strainer over another pitcher, bowl or jar.
- Slowly pour the contents over strainer to filter the grounds from the cold brew concentrate.
- Discard the steeped grounds or toss them in your compost.
- Cover and store concentrate in the refrigerator for up to 10 days.